CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Catching Up

Travis is finally home after being gone for TWELVE long days. He was actually home last weekend, but Campbell and I were in Virginia. He was torn up about being away from his girls, and we were equally distraught to go almost two weeks without Daddy. The reunion between Campbell and her daddy was priceless. I'd give anything to have that moment on video - she went NUTS! She was so excited, screaming, kicking...and then once in his arms she was hugging him, looking at his face, hugging him some more. And wouldn't even come back to me! I had to practically push her out of the way to get myself a quick hug from Travis! ;) She and I are both so glad he's home again.

While Travis was out of town, I tried to take a lot of pictures of Campbell so I could send them to him. I also caught some cute moments from our time in Virginia and from a quick day trip to Marion yesterday. So below, I will catch up on the pictures from the past two weeks that I've been wanting to post. Just had a hard time finding time to do it when I was running this ship on my own.

Passing the time at the playground while Daddy was gone



Looking out the window for Daddy


Notice my little pianist is on her tippy toes. So cute!

Taking a bath with Cousin Taylor in Virginia

Running around Taylor's room almost naked
Jennifer's Baby Sprinkle (I regret that the only cute belly pictures I got of my sister were on her camera and not mine. Take it from me, she is a very cute pregnant lady!! Too bad that gift bag is blocking your view of my nephew!)
Teaching Campbell about the Hokie Bird at my parents' house...it's never too young to start.
Visiting Great Grandma Betty

Finally...back in Huntersville!

Hanging out with Cousin Brittan and Gangy in Marion on Saturday

Cousins Braxton and Brittan are in town visiting from West Virginia, so it was worth the drive even for only a few hours to hang out.



Making Paw Paw Butch smile while he recovers from knee replacement surgery (youch!!). Get better soon, Paw Paw.

Now we're all caught up on pictures. Shew! Time to go plan a first birthday party...it's coming in just a few weeks!

0 comments: