CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 18, 2009

My Two Buddies




The tall, handsome one in the suit cracks me up, makes me feel so loved, supports me, comforts me, makes me have fun, calms me when I'm getting all high strung, shows me everyday what a wonderful Dad/husband/friend he is, and he makes me smile...over and over again, all day long. And did I mention handsome?? He's pretty easy on the eyes as well.

The cute, little redhead also cracks me up, makes me feel so loved, makes me have fun, lets me be a kid again, reminds me to count my blessings, fills me with pride, has helped me become a better person and take a closer look at myself, wow's me with her personality, her growth and her tiny spirit, and she makes me smile...over and over again, all day long. And did I mention cute?? She's pretty easy on the eyes as well.

Those are my two buddies. And they fill my life with joy, over and over again, all day long.

Campbell has slept through the night without any problem for three nights in a row. I'm not bragging. Simply stating a fact. I refuse to comment further for fear of jinxing it. As for the bloodwork earlier this week, it was a failure. The process was much less traumatic, but the end result was the same. Her veins were too small and they couldn't find one after sticking her in both arms! So next step...off to see an allergist in the near future. Until then, we're all smiles around here.


1 comments:

Clare said...

what a sweet post sara, those eyes are just killer:)