CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My Boss

It's been a good week so far - a full week! The problem is I couldn't really document what I've done. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. When you have a baby, you feel busy all the time. Yet the sun goes down at night and I often look around and wonder, what did I do all day!?! The house is still messy and the laundry isn't done - among many other things that linger on my to do lists. But hey, the baby is clothed, fed and very happy...so I guess I'm doing my job. :)


I'm really diving back into real estate and I am LOVING my new firm. I am really enjoying having some work to do that doesn't involve diapers. I love taking care of Campbell, diapers and all. But it's also nice to have something that stimulates my own brain. I spend all day trying to keep her interested and engaged...and sometimes realize my own brain is turning to mush. So anyway, I am so glad to have work to do and hope I keep getting busier.

Here are a few pictures of Campbell. I always call her my assistant when we go into my real estate office. But let's be honest here, we all know she's really my boss...

If this picture doesn't make you smile, I don't know what will!!

0 comments: