CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Anticipation

Tomorrow is the big day. Anticipation is high at the Justice house. My mind sometimes wanders to things other than the gender of our unborn child...but rarely. I pretty much obsess about it from sun up to sun down. To all you ladies out there who wait to find out what you're having, my hat is off to you. I can't imagine knowing that you could find out and having the patience to wait!!! I feel like it's Christmas Eve and I'm waiting to see what's under the tree. I was never disappointed as a child, there was always something to make me throw up. (hahaha, that is no joke. As a kid, when I got super excited, I threw up. I hope Baby J doesn't inherit that weird trait). I know I will not be disappointed tomorrow either. Do I have a preference? Absolutely not! I feel weird that I don't. Shouldn't I know whether I'd be more excited about a boy or a girl? I guess that's a good thing. I will just be thrilled to know that we have a healthy little baby growing, and to be able to START SHOPPING!

We had the most fun dinner ever last night with Drew and Holly to celebrate their engagement. We spent 4 hours eating fondue - the chocolate was hands down the best course. I am still full, no lie, and that is a difficult feat to accomplish these days. It was a great night, and it's not often you can say that about a Monday!! T and I fly out to Providence, Rhode Island Thursday morning for Gaiya and Kevin's wedding! So the plan is to not get organized today, so that I can stay busy tomorrow packing while that envelope is staring at me. Our dinner reservations are at 7:30 tomorrow night - and we plan to open the envelope that will reveal 'it's a boy' or 'it's a girl' once we get settled. I know we'll be dying to tell our families, but we also don't want to be sitting in Ruth's Chris on our cell phones squealing. We'll figure it out - big news is coming tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: