CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Little Pepper


So Baby J turned 18 weeks old yesterday. I find it so funny that all these books and websites compare the size of a child to a fruit or vegetable. I guess it makes sense and is an easy way to give people a point of reference. But at one point, she was the size of a kumquat. First of all, I did not know what a kumquat was, nor did I know how big it was! So I googled it, pretty small.
Anyway, she apparently grew into our little pepper last week! I'm sure she's a perfect pepper. At our last ultrasound, she weighed 6 ounces, and that was a couple of weeks ago. So she may be approaching a whopping half pound by now!! Hard to believe when I know how much I've grown, that she is only responsible for 1/2 pound of that!! :( :)

0 comments: