CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Nesty Nesterson

My books say that around the 8th month, most women start to nest. I need to write the publisher. I am approaching 5 months, and my nesting is out of control! I'm so fortunate to be able to work from home during this time. I say to myself at least once a day - I don't know what I'd do if I worked outside of the home and had to get ready for Baby J. Women do it all the time - my hat is off to them. The closets are all shaping up, except Daddy's, I need more than a day to tackle that one. Just kidding, Daddy! I think there may be a crew from HGTV in here somewhere, waiting to jump out. Because I'm cleaning, I'm throwing out a TON of junk that for some reason we moved into our new house, I'm decorating, I'm rearranging. It feels really good though. Baby's room is totally cleaned out now and we're ready to paint the week after next!

I guess I "nest" because I worry about running out of time, and I want everything perfect. Thing is, regardless of closets or decorations or paint, it will be perfect. Baby J has two parents who adore each other and have so much fun just being together. That's really the best thing we can give her, so I'm glad that part of our lives is completely ready for Baby J. With that, I know the rest will just fall into place, with a little nudge from a few to-do lists...

I listed a condo in SouthPark this weekend, so I'm pumped about that. I love being busy.

And last, I hope Baby Geist makes his/her arrival soon!!!! I got the call from Gina last Thursday that it was probably "go time." The doctor had her thinking the baby was coming within the next day! Poor Gina and David and their families are now just waiting...still no baby. At least everybody is healthy, but how frustrating! She must be going crazy. Baby Geist - I think August 6 would make a wonderful birthday, let's make it happen!!!!!!

Happy 19 weeks, Baby J.

1 comments:

nicolefiehler said...

it only gets worse :) nesting, that is...