CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Quick update

All is relatively calm at the Justice household this week. Poor Travis has been working some crazy hours so far this week. I have been staying really busy too with real estate which is definitely a good thing!! Baby J and I went to a women's ministry thing at church last night. I decided it's time to really get involved now that my schedule is flexible enough to do so. And also I am excited to meet other mommies at the church. Baby J loves church! At the end of the dinner, they had a chick come in to sing. Baby J had been just chillin' all night, and while the lady sang, she kicked like there was no tomorrow! I thought that was kinda special and fun to feel her moving all around. If only she'd kick like that when Daddy is trying to feel her kick!!

This weekend Shannon and Scott are coming for the VT/ECU football game which is here in Charlotte. Who knows why we seem to always open the season at an NFL stadium, but I'm just glad it's here in town! This will be the very first football game Travis and I have ever been to together! EVER! He's always working the Panthers games which also coincides with Hokie football, so it's just not something we've ever gotten to do together. Should be fun to have Shannon and Scott here too - it's their first visit to the 'ville! When trying to plan our tailgate, I laughed at myself. I used to be more concerned with the beer and bloody mary's. Now...all I can think about is fried chicken and biscuits...hahaha My how times change!
Pictures to come after the weekend...

0 comments: