CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Fruit or Whale?

Two of these pictures represent the size of Baby J. The other represents the size of me. Can you guess which is which?


I've read that she is about the length of a banana, that's pretty long! I also read she is the size of a cantaloupe, which is also pretty big if you ask me! I'm halfway joking about the whale thing. In a strange way I do love my new shape. It's fun to see how I'm growing, but I will admit I'm starting to feel a little large and in charge. Which is fine, I have a good excuse! I hardly leave the house now without a stranger saying, aaawww, when are you due? So I'm enjoying the fun attention. I don't how people get around at 9 months pregnant. I feel a little big and sluggish at times now!! Travis and I watched a video that we took when I was like 7 weeks pregnant. I couldn't believe how small my stomach looked. It's like I have forgotten that it didn't always look like this!

Tonight Daddy and I are going to see John Meyer in concert. Yay! Mommy is very excited. I haven't felt well on a few occasions since last week. But I went to the doctor this morning and got a clean bill of health. :) Baby J's heartbeat was easy to find today because she's getting so big! She is healthy and the doctor attributes my issues to an upset stomach, not the baby. Sounds good to me! I can deal with that, easy!

That's all to report. I hope Baby J likes her first concert. Oh...and I miss Taylor. :( Apparently she misses me too and asks about her Ah Sah a lot so that makes me feel good. Jen asked her where her baby was the other day (referring to the baby doll I gave her), and Taylor lifts her shirt and points to her belly. SO CUTE!

1 comments:

COONIE said...

Definitely FRUIT! The second picture has more of a resemblance to Travis so I wish that had been one of the options. Maybe next time? I am gladd things are going well! I am just making sure I can respond to this as technologically inclined as I am.

Later Guys
COONIE