CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

T minus 7 days!!

OK, I am a total blog slacker. And what is worse, I haven't really even shared this blog with everyone yet, keep thinking I will "make it perfect" first. So I guess I will get over my perfectionist mindset and start sharing our little family blog.

A week from today, Travis and I have another ultrasound. They call it the anatomy check. I think we all know what that means! Of course there's more to anatomy than just, is there a ____ or isn't there. Apparently they will check the four chambers of Baby's heart, the kidneys, and a whole host of other organs. And of course we hope all is well with all the organs. We are most excited about finding out the gender of our baby! The ultrasound is at 8:30 in the morning. Keep your fingers crossed that Baby's legs aren't crossed! We are taking an envelope and will have the technician write down Baby's sex and seal it in the envelope. At 7:30 that night, Travis and I have reservations at Ruth's Chris where we plan to open the envelope and then celebrate the results over a nice steak dinner. The next morning - the three of us fly to Rhode Island for Gaiya and Kevin's wedding. Should be a great week next week!!!!

Travis is pumped about the massive landscaping work that is being done in our front yard as I type. Pictures to come later when they are done!

0 comments: