CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Tie Her Hair Up in Ribbons and Bows

I have been waiting for this day for a LONG time. I can't say I've really been waiting for it since the day I found out I was having a girl. I didn't really think this far ahead. But I can say I've been waiting for this day ever since the first time someone stopped me in public and said, "well isn't he a cutie?!!?". No more! Today, I have put an end to all the mistaken gender comments Campbell gets when we are out and about. No more, "hey little fella"s, no more "hi buddy"s, no more "look at him smiling"s. My little girl has had a very important first today - her first hairbow!!!!! I could not be more thrilled. I have this hairbow carefully balanced on the few long hairs Campbell has on top of her sweet little head. It's obviously comfortable because she's had it on for hours now and has no idea it's up there. I have a pack of multicolored bows, but I thought it was only fitting for her first one to be pink, the girliest color of all. So pink hairbow it is!!!

4 comments:

Clare said...

very cute sara!

Anonymous said...

Super cutie! I've known people to throw some syrup on the back of the bow to make sure it sticks...just make sure you're not going to be around any ants that day, but it does wash right out! :)

Annie said...

she is like the cutest thing ever

Kasi said...

She's so cute!