CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Butterfly Kisses

Travis' office does the coolest thing - they have a Halloween party for the kiddos! The kids dress up in costume and parade through the office, they give out candy and snacks, they were painting faces and doing stick-on tattoos, it was very cute. So below you will read Campbell's account of our day and her first Halloween party at Daddy's office. The title is inspired by a super sweet country song about the relationship between a daddy and his little girl which seemed quite fitting for these pictures of my two faves. And also has a little to do with her costume... Enjoy this preview to Halloween 2009 as told by Campbell!!

Today started with my sassy Halloween outfit from my Gangy - I felt so grown up! Spent the morning at church and played hard.
After a good nap, Mommy and I headed down to where all those tall buildings are. We waited in this fancy lobby and Mommy put this funny suit on me! I didn't mind at all...
Until she put the hood up! Who cares about antennae, this feels weird, and everyone is staring and pointing at me!
DADDY! What are you doing here?? (Notice I'm clapping, I just love this guy, even when he makes me wear antennae).
We went upstairs to Dad's office. There were LOTS of people so I pulled the shy act for a few minutes. This is actually my signature pose.
But after a few minutes, with Daddy's encouragement, I was happy again and ready to show off my cool costume.

Some lady called me a Love Bug. Aaaah, now THAT would explain all the hearts all over my wings. I kept telling Mom this was a weird-looking butterfly but she didn't listen.
SHEW! It was 75 degrees today in Charlotte. I shed the costume and took a break to check out the floor of Daddy's office. I wanted to hop in the trash can but of course...they stopped me.

So this is where Daddy sits when he's at work missing me.


Mommy is always mumbling about Daddy needing to manage his calendar better. So I decided to organize a few things for him...
As soon as I get these faxed over to a client, I gotta hop on a quick conference call and then...


FIVE O'CLOCK! We're outta here, people. Thanks to PricewaterhouseCoopers for hosting such a cool Halloween party today. I'm sure I'll enjoy it even more next year when they might actually let me eat a piece of candy!!!!


0 comments: