CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Hefty Hefty Hefty!

Hefty is the word my doctor used to describe Baby J today. Ha! I love it! Doctor's visit went well, everything is right on track. She did say the baby is measuring about 3 weeks big. No, it is not the fudge pie I made myself and have almost polished off entirely on my own. This is the baby they are measuring. She explained that the baby's size has nothing to do with whether or not she'll come early, of course that was my first question. All it means is that she may be big when she does decide to join us in this world, whenever that is! Big is fine with me. Big babies are usually healthy babies and that's all I can hope for. We got the green light to travel to Roanoke for Thanksgiving, of course with the caveat that they can't guarantee anything, so it's kind of like 'travel at your own risk.' Yikes! We are nervous, but there are no signs to make them think Baby J is planning her debut appearance, so we will pack the car seat and my hospital bag and head to Roanoke for some turkey next week. And hopefully return with Baby J in tow...still in the belly that is! Once she is born, I will not stand for anyone calling my child hefty. But as for now, I think it's an adorable word and I hope she has enjoyed the fudge pie and keeps on growing big and strong!

Travis pointed out a correction to my last post. Apparently I didn't figure out the whole Wizard of Oz thing on my own. I could swear I said, oh my gosh, that's the lion isn't it? He said that no, he actually had to explain it to me before I had the revelation. Which is even funnier. So thank goodness for Travis to help me understand these complicated films we watch. I could never make it through these twisted plots alone. hahahahahaha...

0 comments: