CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 27, 2009

Not a lot to say...so out of character!

So I've sat down to write on the blog probably ten times this week and had nothing to say! It is not often that I am speechless, really. I don't think it's writer's block, we just have had a pretty relaxing week around here. Campbell and I had lunch with my friends from my old job on Monday. Today we had lunch with my friend Melanie and her mom. Both days, Campbell didn't even know we left the house! She fell asleep before we left and didn't wake up until after we got home. I mean, we don't get out all the time, but she must really think we never leave the house! We also went to a baby class the hospital put on. I guess I'm addicted to classes. I took all the pregnancy classes and I just couldn't get enough! It's just an informal class for moms and babies with a nurse present who sometimes leads a discussion on a topic. It was a good way to spend an hour and a half, fun to chat with other moms and see other babies. Once again, Campbell slept the whole time. I'm going to take her next week and hopefully she'll open her eyes! We had a refresher course in infant CPR - hope I never have to use it! We also had a playdate with Amy and her daughter Emery who is 3 1/2 months old.

Everyday Campbell is cooing more and making new noises. She's still sleeping pretty well, usually not waking me up until close to 5 a.m.! We're almost there! We are working HARD to establish a schedule. Still a work in process for sure...but I'm getting a better sense of when she eats, when she naps, when she's awake. The more we adhere to some sort of routine, it seems the better her mood is, and the better she sleeps!
Tomorrow I'll be at a bridal shower all afternoon so Campbell and Travis will have some good quality time to hang out without me.
See...nothing exciting going on around here but life is good! For someone who had nothing to say, I just managed to say quite a bit! :)

0 comments: