CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The magic numbers...20-17




Those numbers are the scores from my two teams - two WINNING teams - this weekend! I have been proven wrong. I used to have a theory that only one of my teams could be win at a time. This weekend both Tech and the Panthers won, and each with a winning score of 20-17! I watched the Tech game solo yesterday while Travis was working at the stadium. Today I opted not to go to the Panthers game because of the heat. The temperature is in the low 90's, and they said that with humidity it felt more like 108-115 degrees!!! No way. Baby J and I braved the heat for the Tech game a few weeks ago, and that's it for us. So she and I watched the game here in the air conditioning. My Jake Delhomme jersey probably wouldn't fit my big toe right now - it's a kid's medium or something ridiculous like that. But I did wear Travis' Brad Hoover jersey. It is a Men's XXL, so I was able to squeeze into it. :)
This weekend we got to have lunch with Travis' younger brother Bryan who was in town for the first time in a few months, so that was great. Got to see our Braxton and Brittan (Bryan's kids) too for a short while. I guess a short visit is better than no visit at all!
I played the pregnant lady card last night after dinner and told Travis we were going to Baskin Robbins, and it was not negotiable. He obliged. I tried a new flavor called apple pie a la mode that has PIE CRUST in it. I mean, come on, does it get any better than that??? We might be going back tonight...

0 comments: