CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Ramble ramble ramble

This mommy-to-be is soooooo excited for the 3-5pm window of time today...our baby furniture is being delivered!! I cannot wait to see it in the room and to make up the crib with the new bedding. I can honestly say I've never looked forward to making a bed this much. :)

I never posted an update on my dear friend Gina who finally had her baby! I had mentioned that we were anxiously awaiting Baby Geist - well she arrived a few weeks ago! Gina and David had a beautiful, healthy baby girl and named her Ava Gianna. Ava came ON her due date which was pretty cool - considering they thought she was coming weeks before that. It's so neat that Gina has a little girl who will only be about 4 months older than our little girl. I can't wait to introduce the girls someday!!

In other news, Baby J turned 23 weeks old yesterday. She supposedly weighs a whopping one pound now!

Tomorrow we head to Asheville for the night for Jessica and Ian's wedding. It sounds like the hurricanes are going to cooperate and hopefully they'll have nice weather for their outdoor ceremony. Can't wait to see everyone and see another one in our group tie the knot!!

Last random tidbit...my friend Nicole posted on her blog a little story about her new panini maker. I read it and got inspired - I had forgotten about the hot sandwich maker we got as a wedding gift! So I fired it up for lunch yesterday and had a melted pb&j. HEAVENLY. I will probably eat one everyday for the remainder of this pregnancy. Thanks for the inspiration, Nicole! If you're looking for ideas, I highly recommend a hot peanut butter sandwich...

1 comments:

nicolefiehler said...

us pregnant girls have to stick together with our food :)