CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Baby J is Getting Psyched for Monday Night Football

It's been a good weekend. Travis and I had an 'in the belly' photo shoot on Friday afternoon. Stay tuned for those - I'll be sharing them as soon as they are available. Just to clarify, we are talking about my belly, not his, although he was in a lot of the pictures with me and this humongous belly. :)

Last night we went to see "Four Christmases." We figured we should get out and see a movie in the theater while we can. Other parents are always telling us that - go out now - while you can. The movie was hilarious and we both loved it. I'm a huge fan of both Vince Vaughan and Reese Witherspoon...so I knew I'd love it. We binged on popcorn and enjoyed our date immensely. Today we got up and got ready for church - but ended up skipping it to go to Lowe's instead. Oops. Travis was feeling kinda nesty, and so we just went with it! He did some caulking in the guest bathroom, and we tackled some serious bathroom cleaning and laundry. You cannot imagine how happy this made me feel. To get those things done had me giddy (sad, I know). Then Travis headed to his CPA league basketball game (don't laugh, it's for real) and then to the stadium to get the Tampa Bay Bucs settled into the lockerroom for tomorrow night's game. I stayed behind for a nice long winter's nap. I'm resting up for tomorrow night. Yes, at almost 37 weeks pregnant, I'm going to Monday Night Football!!!!!!!! Baby J is pumped, this is a huge game!! Does that make me a rockstar? I think so. Mary and I have great seats and we'll have a blast I'm sure. I'll be sporting a men's XXL Panthers jacket, it's the only thing in this house that will zip around me. I'll try to get a picture of it - I look like a big tire in it. But hey, at this point, warmth and comfort are really all that matters!

It's really a strange thing to be waiting for the biggest event of my life thus far, and not knowing exactly when that will be! This weekend we knocked out the two remaining items on my to do list - we had our car seat installed by a certified installer in both cars, and we got the maternity photos done. This coming Wednesday, I'll be full-term. Soooooooo, I'm basically ready to roll! And what a crazy thing to know that it could happen tonight, or in another month. That's a pretty big window of time! I'm going to try to hold it for at least a day so I can go to Monday Night Football tomorrow night. :) Look for me on the Jumbotron (I wouldn't fit on any other type of -tron). I'll be the girl in the REALLY BIG black coat waddling around, hopefully NOT trying to get Travis' attention on the field to tell him "it's time." Go Panthers! Hope they are as successful as my ACC Champion Hokies!

1 comments:

Clare said...

you are too funny! it sounds like everything is ready, and you are too! you are so cute:)