CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Like Mommy, Like Daddy?

Campbell Reese. Let's see whose baby picture she most resembles!


This is Daddy. He was very sick as a baby - decided to come over a month premature. But as you can see, once he got healthy, he really got healthy! And happy!

This is Mommy as a little baby.
I think these pictures are a little deceiving because in my opinion, based on the pictures, I'd vote for Mommy. However, in person, I see nothing but Travis in our little angel. She seems to have her Daddy's mouth and personality - she is so chill! I guess only time will tell, but we thought it'd be fun to compare her to our baby pictures.
Campbell had a great day today. We are getting ready to head back after dinner for an evening meal or two with our precious baby. We found ourselves worrying about EVERYTHING today. She got a little red and splotchy after her lunch. The nurse agreed, and we had the nurse practitioner check her out. The splotchiness started to go away, so she's most likely just got fair, sensitive skin like her Mommy. They'll keep an eye out to make sure it's nothing, but of course Daddy and I spent a good hour wondering what a rash could mean. We also worried about how much she was eating, how much time she was sleeping between meals (four hours!!!), and every little noise she made. I guess we are officially parents, so we can expect to worry for, say...the rest of our lives! As of last night, she weighed 7 lbs, 7 oz. That means at six days, she had not only gained back the weight she lost, but packed on a little extra! Good job, baby!!


1 comments:

Kasi said...

I was just browsing through blogs and came across yours...What a beautiful baby you have!! AND when I went to see your complete profile and I saw that you were from Huntersville I was amazed...I'm in Statesville. How wild! Anyhow, very nice blog you have going here! :)