CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Fancy Pants

I couldn't pick a favorite of these pictures I took of Campbell today, so here are all my favorites. I just love these fancy pants! Campbell is a very happy baby and she's especially excited for Sunday. She is getting baptized this Sunday!!! We have some family coming into town for the big day and some friends will be joining us too. What an exciting time for our sweet baby.


Can't get this child to quit watching TV...she loves it! We got the Baby channel for her and she squeals and giggles during her favorite shows.

One of my favorite pictures of Campbell...ever. That little smile warms my heart everyday! This one kinda says to me, "how YOU doin'?"


Love the crooked smile too, now she's really cracking herself up.

Bring on the Holy Water, I'm ready for Sunday!!!!

1 comments:

nicolefiehler said...

she is so cute sara! we need a walking date soon! maybe this week the sun will actually come out... Have fun on Sunday!