CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

You Are My Sunshine

This time last week it had been pouring down rain for over 24 hours straight. Then Sunday night it turned to snow and we woke Monday to a winter wonderland. Both yesterday and today, it has broken 80 degrees. We have had Carolina blue skies and sunshine. I just thought Carolina blue skies was an expression until I moved here. The sky really is bluer here. On a sunny spring day, I truly believe there is not a place in the world with a truer blue sky than right here. I love it! It will cool off again by the end of the week, but I'll enjoy it while I can. This weekend we have taken Campbell and Lexi for two super long walks in our neighborhood. We let Lexi run off leash and we let Campbell feel the sun and the breeze in her face for the first time. Both loved it! Thank God for daylight savings time too...I am ready to come out of hibernation for good!


Big exciting things are in our near future. Travis and I will celebrate our first anniversay a week from today! And at the end of this month, Campbell will be baptized. We took a class at church this morning to learn about our church's philosophies about baptism and to get ready for the big event. I'm so excited. My mom mailed me the Reid family christening gown. I think I have this right...it was first worn by my grandmother. Then followed by my dad, my sister, me, my niece, and now Campbell. Hopefully. I have said before how Campbell is a little big for her age. OK, a lot big for her age. I've got to try it on her tonight to make sure she can squeeze into it! Fingers crossed.

Some pictures of our "little sunshine" from the weekend!

Playing dress up with my headband one morning with Mommy.


Mom, please don't take my picture without any pants on. It's just not right...

Happy Baby


I ran to the grocery store for 20 minutes and tip toed in to find this. So sweet. They were both out cold.


There really is nothing more peaceful than a sleeping baby. And Campbell looks pretty cute too. Ha! :)


Hangin' with DaddyAnd now with Mommy

What you talkin about, Willis?


It's official - Campbell only sleeps in her room now. We have moved the pack-n-play to her playroom downstairs. Big step! Showing off my biceps in my new spring clothes.

1 comments:

Clare said...

she is so cute, and you look great! good pictures!