CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sleepy Sleeperson

We have reached a HUGE milestone at the Justice household...Campbell slept through the night!!!!! As I mentioned, we knew it was getting close. She has been going to bed anytime between 9:30 and 11:00 and making it until 4 or 5 consistently. According to some of the books, that is sleeping through the night. I don't agree...I don't get up at 5, so to me, we weren't quite there yet. But this morning, I got Campbell out of bed at 7:20. 7:20!!!! She was a little fussy, but truthfully she probably could've soothed herself and slept another half hour or so. I was just ready to get up. :) She went down at 10:30 last night, without her paci, and slept until 7:20 today. Hallelujah! Hooray!!!!! She isn't great at napping in her crib yet, that is the next thing we really need to master. That is only successful sometimes. But it has gotten a lot easier to put her down at night and know that she'll sleep until the morning. In fact, tonight we are moving the pack-n-play from our room down to the first floor. We don't need it in our room anymore because she sleeps in her bed now! I know we can't expect her to sleep through the night every night, but now we know it's possible and we are so close to getting a normal sleep schedule back! This is very exciting.

Almost as exciting as the snow storm that is falling on Charlotte as I type! It has been raining, I mean POURING, for well over 24 hours. It just turned to sleet and they are calling for 5-8" in our area over night tonight. I'm like a littlle kid - so excited about the snow. Not sure why, I have no plans tomorrow. And snow and cold weather just means I won't be able to get out with Campbell. But...it means Travis may work from home and we just love having him here on a weekday. Snow on March 1st - I love it! But...once this snow is gone, I'm ready for spring. That's the wonderful thing about Charlotte. This is probably it for cold weather and hopefully we'll be in short sleeves by the end of the month. :)

0 comments: