CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 23, 2009

Fresh Air

Fresh air. Now that is some good stuff! When you have a baby in December, you spend a lot of time indoors. Even though we live in a warm place compared to most areas, it's still been a challenge to get out as much as I'd like to this winter. Now that it's warming up, I've been trying to get out as often as possible to walk Campbell and Lexi. I think Lexi has had worse cabin fever than I have! But other than walks and being in her stroller to run errands, Campbell really hasn't been outside. She had never really just sat outside and enjoyed a warm breeze, one of the finer things in life!
I find that I get often get bored around 5pm. That's when I'm anxiously waiting for Travis to get home from work, which usually doesn't happen until 7 or 8. This evening it was still super warm at 5pm, probably in the low 70's. So I took Campbell out front on our porch to get a little fresh air. It's an upstairs porch, which is more fun for some reason. (Well, it's all fun and games until people walk by on the sidewalk below and Lexi scares the bejesus out of them barking from above. Gotta work on that...) But Campbell seemed to LOVE the fresh air once I put her hat on and kept the sun out of her eyes. I enjoyed having her outside in the sun, maybe we both soaked up a little vitamin D. I let her go barefoot today because it was so nice, and I've really enjoyed looking at those tiny toes all day and laughing at her chubby ankles. And yes, those are cropped leggings, how hilarious are they? I love dressing up my favorite baby doll and introducing her to new things!

1 comments:

Clare said...

so so sweet!! i am loving the fresh air too!